Thursday, March 25, 2010

good morning jackie


taking a break from looking at my envelopes. here is one from jackie and it shows why i gave up on my italics. the cutwork is really cool, too. jackie says she checks my blog every morning. maybe she'll comment on this one. we went through a phase of sending a lot of mail. now we don't. so maybe we need to blog about our old mail. or maybe we can get a reality show to film us rereading our mail and blogging about old envelopes. sounds riveting to me. (that's a joke)

4 comments:

  1. Love your envelopes...Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My internet has been down all day! This truly was the first thing I saw when I could finally get online again! Many thanks for promoting my Italics; all design inspiration credit goes to you, Jean. My next trick will be to finish my daughter's wedding invitations sometime before the wedding. I didn't quit sending you mail, I just keep getting interrupted! Will attempt to finish the envelope to you that's on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Abstract Expressionist stamps. I am all gooey over them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i have many half-done envelopes to you as well.... :-)

    ReplyDelete