Tuesday, August 31, 2010

more from my penpal


i keep asking people to send things to post. so far...no takers. thank you to my penpal who brought these over yesterday. i don't think she really wanted to have me post them, so i would appreciate it if some of you would post comments on how much fun it is to see a variety of work on this blog.

i think we all tend to go towards happy flowers and light hearted designs. so, it is fun to see something a little different.

thanks, penpal, for letting me share these.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors and the layers, and the organic designs. Reminds me of a rainforest. I also liked hearing the story yesterday about the improvisational way in which the work evolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your pen-pal tim burton?
    do i need to start using majuscules?

    ReplyDelete