Thursday, January 19, 2012

ccc - betsy

in march, i am going to travel to milwaukee to teach a 2 day workshop on fun lettering. the local guild (cream city calligraphers) invited me and i thought it would be fun to address one envelope to each member of the guild. there are about 100 members. so, betsy is first. i am putting all fake addresses on the envelopes.

it is less than 100 days until the workshop, so i might have to feature more than one envelope per day. or, i might save some and post them later. decisions decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I was the first to sign up for your weekend! Counting the days. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alyce. I will be sure to do your envelope ASAP. I'm really looking forward to seeing my penpals in the Cream City and meeting some new penpals.

    ReplyDelete