Friday, November 22, 2013

Last call for exchange

I was just about to send out the lists and had one more person respond. So, I will wait until Sunday in case there are people who only catch up with the blog on the weekend. Email me at jmwilson411 (at) yahoo.com and let me know how many envelopes you would like to exchange
pick a number between 2 and 20

it is just an envelope
no card, unless you want to add a card
everyone is welcome....it is not just for calligraphers and lettering artists
although, some kind of creative concept should be happening....like a hand made envelope
or exotic stamps

no theme
deadline to send envelopes - Jan 15th

inspiration :

http://sarasoulsister13.deviantart.com/
she is from columbia and lives in chile
i did not look at any of her other work....
just snagged the first image that caught my eye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment