Wednesday, March 11, 2015

from chuck - and by the way - thanks

i go to sleep, vowing-vowing-vowing i will get up and stay focused on the tasks that should be done and then, in an instant, i see this font and
drat
i have no willpower.
you'd think by confessing my font-addiction to all y'all, i would be able to control it, but you would be wrong

thanks, chuck
no really, thanks.....
seriously, thanks.....


****
Oct 4, 2019
I am adding an edit
so that I can find this exemplar when I want it.
The search function will find it if I have these words in the post

cream-style
Stanley Mouse

7 comments:

  1. Really great. What I want to know is why Blood, Sweat, and Tears got bottom billing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love art nouveau fonts. This makes me think - I think I could do this, but not nearly as well as Chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an excemplar for this ? So great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind.... There's enough in the band advertisement. I caught a drift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oct 2019 - I just did an exemplar. The only letters not on the poster are P, which is easy to find - just leave the tail off the R. V - also easy, use parts of a W and X - easy. Oh, I guess there is no Q - add a tail to the O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that it is Nov -- way to stay on top of things Jean

      Delete