Tuesday, December 29, 2015

marker/pen swatch book

it seemed like a good idea to make a swatchbook of all my markers and pens so i would know what i have.
this is my set of prismacolor markers.

of course, i did the test swatch on an envelope and when i got to pink, i thought, what-the-hay - make an envelope for alex. of course, if i mail it to her, then i will not have my swatch book.

when i layer my ideas, i usually make negative progress. but, i now have 26 to the 12th power new ideas.  math buddies, please tell me exactly how many new ideas i have and then tell me how many years i can go - posting one new idea per day - on my blog.

math problems. my new way to turn the blog into mental exercise to ward off dimentia.
math-phobics, don't worry....i'll forget about this by the time i get around to my next envelope :-)

2 comments:

  1. That would be 95,400,000,000,000,000 ideas which at 365.25 days per year would be 261,270,244,111,381 years - which is about 18 times the current age of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cypher ing. Remember how Jethro Bodine called math cypher ing? Very big numbers.

    ReplyDelete