Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Exchange - Sign-up

Below this post is a silly one that I scheduled a while back. Then, on Sept 24th, I realized that I had not scheduled the October Exchange. So here it is:

If you are a first timer, click on the page tab at the top of the blog that says:
envelope EXCHANGE *rules*
Read all the details:

Essential info:
Send me the following information - please type it in 5 lines.
You'd be surprised how hard it is for people to follow the format.
I like those 5 lines so that we have uniformity when I make the lists.

Your Name
Your Street Address
Your City-State-Zip
Your country
Your email

Send that info to me by October 6th.
Send it to:
jmwilson411 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I will respond to your email. If you do not get a response from me in a day or two, resend your info.

On Oct 7th or 8th you will receive a list of 5 to 7 people.
Your name will be on the list.
You will send to the other 4 or 5 or 6 people on the list.
There may be one person on your list who is outside the USA, requiring $1.15 to mail the envelope.

Beginners are welcome. No theme, any medium, digital designs are fine - just be sure to make the envelope interesting.

Enclosures are optional.
Please put your return address on the back and indicate *empty* if there is no enclosure or *open* if there is an enclosure.
Any questions, just email me.

One of Jeri's envelopes. It was on the blog back in 2010. I am guessing she used a nib that has 5 points that is used for drawing the lines for music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment