Saturday, October 1, 2016

Robot Killer - off topic

OK- in over 5 years I have kept all the images on the blog completely benign. Nothing even slightly weird - except maybe the peacocks and all they did was play poker. But when I ran across this image, I couldn't help myself because Smash-girl and I had a delightful robot series way back when and the BHB (big helpful brother) is a big fan of robots....and he helps me repair stuff....and sometimes I worry that he is going to get fed up with me.

So forgive me - I'll return to sweetness and light tomorrow...or dun-dun-dun [that's ominous music] maybe, because it is almost October, maybe there will be a whole month of really gruesome stuff. Why is October the month of witches and gruesomeness? Is it the coming of fall and all the decay, etc? Shall we explore our inner druid?

More silly images here:

https://laughingsquid.com/artist-hilariously-augments-thrift-store-paintings-with-sci-fi-fantasy-and-horror-characters/

Laughing Squid is one of those places where you can just wander forever. Don't even go there if you have other things to get done.


Here is a fun envelope
http://trashyelegance.blogspot.com/2013/03/felt-love-letter-envelope-clutch-bag.html


No comments:

Post a Comment