Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Rachael's Red-Blue-Ornament

Second one with FC brush markers. The street address will be done with a fine red G-Tec. I wanted to do gold, but thought it would annoy the post office. I love these stamps so much. Rachel's super long city and state can be challenging. I need to get over my *thing* about spelling out cities and states and just go with
N.Augusta-SC

I might have added some white horizontal lines on this one to mimic the pale blue lines on the stamp.
The exchange envelopes usually sit around for a day or two - and I keep adding details...then I mail them and never have a record of the final envelope.

***comment added yesterday****

The thing that really bothers me is that I do not want to post people's actual addresses, so you can't really see how nice this looks with the third element, which is the tiny street address in between the last name and the city. I am toying with the idea of making all my exchange envelopes using fake addresses and then sending them inside another envelope. I just finished my envelopes for the Nov-Dec exchange and I did all of them with a pointed nib and I did the full name and address - so none of my Nov-Dec envelopes will be on the blog. I guess I could post the top half - or figure out a way to blur the addresses....something else to try to learn. The harder I try to catch up, the *behinder* I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment