Friday, December 23, 2016

Sign up for January Exchange

Found on Pinterest. Was for sale from Papyrus but appears to be out of stock.
Today's regular post is below this one.

It's time to sign up for the January Exchange. Send me your info by Monday the 26th. I will send lists by Thursday the 29th. Get your envelopes done and mailed by Jan 31st.

Beginners are welcome. Any medium. Digital is welcome. Read more details by clicking the tab at the top, marked *rules.*

Lists will be 5, 6, or 7 names. You might get one name that goes out of the USA requiring a $1.15 in postage.

Send me this info - and please type it in these 5 lines (or add a line where appropriate if you have extra info):
Name
Address
City-State-Zip
Country
Your email

Send to me at
jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com
I will respond that your email has arrived.
If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, resend your info.

Any questions - just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment