Sunday, January 29, 2017

2010 Re-run Valentine

It took forever to figure out a way to organize all the envelopes so that there would be a logical system for people to look up ideas.

It's not surprising that Pinterest provided the solution. I just finished putting 365 envelopes on a new Pinterest account. I actually had 432 posts in 2010 and the first one was on February 17, so it was just a fluke that after I had posted everything, and skipped a few because they did not have any actual ideas, the number that popped up for how many pins - was 365.

I will not post the name of the new account until I have all 7 years pinned. But you are welcome to search for it and let me know if you find it.... :-)

I just need to say this one more time....I love Pinterest and I love the service it has provided to those of us who are technologically challenged.

This envelope is a rerun from 2010. I would love to find another sheet of those stamps. Last week I drove right past the vintage stamp store. Sometimes my self control amazes me.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that you left the arcs that form the letters on display. A great abstract design underlying the letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. After years of outlining letters, I thought about drawing lines down the middle - and called in *in-lining.* It's one of those techniques that I have forgotten about, but might remember to use again.

      Delete
  2. Anxious to see the Pinterest boards. I see a lot of your envelopes when I'm spending time on Pinterest. I'll be nice to be able to go to one page and find inspiration.

    ReplyDelete