Monday, January 30, 2017

Final Layers of the Cathy Star Trek Envelopes

These ran in early January - but were unfinished and stampless. I did not have stamps in mind - then Cathy sent me some Star Trek stamps and I thought they might be fun. That upper left envelope was trying to be sugar cookies with sprinkles, but was not working out.

Below are the final ones with a few subtle additions. Bolder red dots. They always look better when the address is on. I might need to figure out a way to always use fake addresses for the blog and then cover them up with something to send them in the mail. There is removable adhesive tape. Maybe I'll give it a try.


I just sent the ones without the stamps as they were - enclosed in the cookie envelope. Didn't feel like finishing them.



2 comments:

  1. This was a marker how-to tour de force in an envelope. Thanks, Jean.
    I never think to mix upper and lower case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you are now on board with the rebels who mix the upper and lower case. Ever since the first iPod or iPhone or iWhatever-was first came out, I have felt that the shackles have been flung off and we can do whatever we like. I toy with changing my name to jEan.

    ReplyDelete