Saturday, January 21, 2017

Re-run green stamps

The green stamps were a fun set of stamps. If you go to the labels, you can click [green stamps] and make all of them come up in one list. The group ran in 2011, a memorable year. It was the year my daughter got married and I spent a lot of time creating mailings for the guests. Reading old posts is a very strange trip for me. I can hear myself talking. Mostly I sound like a broken record. Sorry. My old goal was to get organized. My new goal is to just say one random thing every day. With age comes wisdom. With wisdom comes insight. With insight comes the courage to set really simple goals. Or maybe not even bother with goals.

1 comment:

  1. Well that was silly. My goal was to say one random thing and then I said four things.

    ReplyDelete