Monday, March 27, 2017

Kate R and Phillip - inspired by Candy

There was an envelope with splat birds on Candy's blog a while back. I do not recall if I also ran one. I still haven't figured out an efficient way to search through the images on the blog.

As I mentioned yesterday - birds are so cool.

I should have grouped these closer to the January exchange envelope from Smash - as it featured birds, too.











Here is the one that Candy sent. It is fun to see how each person has their own variation. I'll label this one *follow-up* and hopefully will find time to do my own variation.


4 comments:

  1. I love how creative Kate was with the tails of her birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovvvve your art. May I purchase these envelopes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvve these designs. Sun creative and pretty! How may I purchased them? Sincerely, Gina

    ReplyDelete