Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Teal - White Jubilesque to Rachael

It's hard to label this series. It's a little like the DuBosch Jubilee style, but that style is done with a parallel pen. It also has cross-over elements from the wrought iron style. This was done with a FC PITT brush marker and Uni-Ball white gel pen details. It looks better with the address not blocked out. Those white bars are too heavy. But, I am getting addicted to this style and keep looking for ways to do it faster...any suggestions on how to label or name these cross-pollinated styles? Hodge-podge. Melange.

Maybe Google can help out:


mixture, medley, assortment, blend, variety, mixed bag, grab bag, mix, miscellany, selection, potpourri, patchwork, bricolage, motley collection, ragbag, gallimaufry, hash, mishmash, jumble, hodgepodge

3 comments:

  1. I really like these letters. I have a white FC PITT brush marker and Uni-Ball white gel pen. I am going to have to find some colored envelopes and see what I can come up with.
    I like the word gallimaufry. :-) I had never seen the word before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - two great words to start using in everyday conversation

    ReplyDelete