Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Natalie Project

Congratulations to Maggie for being the first person to address an envelope to Natalie. Maggie sent me a photo - which helped me realize that I need to ask my pen pals who are going to make envelopes for Natalie to please send me an image to post on the blog. It will be really complicated for me to get together with Natalie and get images at a later date.

Thank you so much Maggie....
I have not done any yet - after a very slow wedding season, I had a flurry of jobs recently - and so on and so forth....

Thanks again, Maggie. Who do you think will be next?

For anyone who missed it -
Natalie is collecting mail that will be put on display in post offices throughout Des Moines to inspire people to send fun mail.

Here is her address:

Natalie
Customer Relations Coordinator
United States Postal Service
7900 Hickman Road
Des Moines, Iowa
50324

I suppose you could send the mail to any name you like...
and just send it C/O Natalie....

No comments:

Post a Comment