Friday, October 20, 2017

Aug Exchange - Jannie's Square Black Sparkle with Sprigs

This orphan envelope, square, black and sparkle needed extra postage. I saw a very time consuming idea on The Postman's Knock and knew it would be fun to do a very quick and easy variation. Lindsey's circle border had only two rows, I added a third. Her sprigs were outlined and filled in, I just left mine outlined. I added dots. I used a soapstone pencil to rough in the name. Then, when I decided to use a big fat white PITT marker, I went rogue on myself and printed the name - and it was pretty wonky. Outlining fixed it.

I ended up liking this a lot and wishing I had more of the envelopes....

1 comment:

  1. This envelope is gorgeous - the photo doesn't do it justice! Definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete