Thursday, November 16, 2017

Smash's Eclipse Envelope

In the middle of September, I am sitting here creating the posts that will pop up in the middle of November. And I have already pre-posted almost all of the eclipse mail. However, I do not know when those envelopes are scheduled so I can't tell you if this is the last one or one in the middle.

All of this information is entirely useless - just illustrating for the umpteenth time that I do not have a workable system for organizing the mail. I am forever toying with the idea of having some organization to the blog and actually knowing what's what and what's where. Seems like a dangerous thing to do. Going against my entropy loving nature.

Smash is one of the professionals who shares her talents with the beginners and intermediates. It's that thankful time of year....so shout out to the Smash-girl....and all my other pen pals. In case I do not say it often enough - this exchange is not a skill-based exchange. It is a process-based exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment