Saturday, December 30, 2017

Off-Topic Saturday - Dream Car

This would be so cool. I could have a little studio in the back. Drive around addressing on location. Visit my pen pals.

Just need a winning lottery ticket or maybe I should try GoFundMe.

$5,000 - I could swing that.
Bad news:
1963 Willys postal jeep. Low miles, all original. Does not turn over. No brakes. Will deliver for a fee.

Next idea:
Convince our local art museum that it is a work of art and have them install it and let me run my own performance piece by showing up and addressing envelopes. I'd be the only one with a key to get in....

3 comments:

  1. Set up the Go Fund Me, you'll have the money in no time. I cannot believe how much and to what people send money for! I definitely think you should purchase this! I'll be your first contributor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that great idea. I live in Boston Head East you will eventually arrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Maybe a film crew and documentary of the whole adventure.

    ReplyDelete