Monday, January 1, 2018

January Envelope Exchange Sign-up

This one did not need any repair, I just wanted to add something, so I wrote her name 9 times. I really liked it. Of course, it looks better when I do not have the address blocked out.

It is time to sign up for the January Exchange. Beginners are welcome. You will get a list of 4-5-or-6 people to send envelopes to. One of them may be out of the US and international mail requires $1.15 postage.

No theme, any medium, digital is welcome. Enclosures are optional. This is an envelope exchange.
Please put your return address on the back and write OPEN if there is an enclosure or EMPTY if there is none. It is also nice to write JAN.PTEX on the back of the envelope for those who may participate in more than one exchange. PTEX stands for Pushing the Envelopes Exchange.

To sign up -even if you have signed up many times- I need the following information typed (please do not type in all caps). 

Name
Address
City/State/Zip
Country
Your email

Non-US exchangers - please follow the format that your postal system prefers.

Email the above information to me at;
jmwilson411 (at) yahoo (dot) com

If you are having a birthday in January, let me know. Exchangers have the option to send a birthday themed envelope.
If you are agreeable to be on two lists, let me know. It is nice to have a few people willing to do ten envelopes in order to make all the lists come out even.

Deadline to sign up is January 4. Lists will be sent on Jan 5th or 6th. Please get your envelopes in the mail by January 31st. If you are going to be late, please email the people on your list so that we know your envelope will be late.

Thanks
Any questions - email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment