Saturday, February 24, 2018

And the survey says......

I love drawing the pencil letters. For some reason, I had left the crossbar off the A and was going to send it that way. Then, in looking for a stamp, I thought the colors of the Hanukkah stamp were nice and decided to add that little bit of purple. If I had it to do over, I would have put her last name on the crayon.
14 people responded to the survey and it was a treat to read all the things they had to say about their journeys. Link to the survey, in case you don't know what I am talking about:

survey


Rather than posting the responses on this blog, I have started a new blog that will be for conversations about the journey. Whenever I add anything to the new blog, I will link to it here. So, if you are a regular reader, you don't have to keep checking the other blog. I have no idea how often I will post over there.

The new blog will probably not have artwork with every post. It will be for the wordier topics.

Pushing the Envelopes began as a way to stay in touch with my students. The new blog will be a place to post all the funny/interesting/uplifting stories about the students and students may post all their stories about me. Other topics are also welcome....as long as they are art or mail related.

Here is the new blog:
http://jmwilson411.blogspot.com/

And thanks again to the people who responded to the survey.
It was one of my better ideas, if I do say so myself.
Other perspectives are so interesting - and helpful to me as a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for starting the other blog. I'm enjoying reading the responses to the survey.

    ReplyDelete