Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Winter-ish to Rachael

I fully intended to do all of my December exchange envelopes like this - but I did not. Instead I did the most bizarre and random set of envelopes. It had to do with my state-of-mind at the moment. There had been a string of unexpected events.

Lesson for today:
Don't be bothered with adhering to a plan. Everything that is just around the corner has little or no interest in your plans. Better to just wait and see what's going on and have a variety of tools on hand. Then wear a helmet and dive in. Or fling yourself on your back and make snow angels. I suppose you could make dirt angels if you don't have snow. I think I need to open a *help desk.* Like Lucy's.

Seriously, here's a lesson.
Just because some of the letters have a bold stroke, not ALL of the letters need a bold stroke. I guarantee this would not be as pretty if there were 7 bold strokes. Or maybe someone wants to try it and prove me wrong. I'm sure I could prove myself wrong. I guess the lesson is to not be too wedded to same-same-same.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story today in my local newspaper for anyone who likes stories about extreme solutions to extreme situations.
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/life/2018/02/20/iditarod-2018-iowan-emily-maxwell-finds-solace-pain-dogs-who-lead-her/352811002/

    ReplyDelete